Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Away We Go

Yay I finally have the chance to catch up on all these movies that I've been wanting to blog about!
Awhile ago (probably close to 2 months?), I saw Away We Go w/Hill & my Mama. I didn't really want to see this but, well I see all kinds of movies so I thought why not?

I didn't really like it at all. I thought it was too overdone--like trying too hard to make the next Juno. But you can't purposely create magic like that--it just seems to happen by chance.

It just wasn't really good or funny. Well there were a few funny moments--like Allison Janney. She's always hilarious!And I also loved the part where they give Maggie Gyllenhaal a stroller and push her kid around in it! So awesome!

But really this movie was a disappointment--don't waste your time!

No comments: