Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day

Saw Valentine's Day last Thursday and I thought it was just a really cute show! Overall, I'd give it an 8.
First of all, it was amazing how many people and story lines were in it. I thought it weaved together nicely and kept me interested throughout.

Love Actually is my favorite movie like this--where it unfolds throughout the movie of who knows who and how they are all linked. This one didn't even compare to Love Actually, but in general I like this kind of format.

Favorite characters....obviously Jen Garner--still totally love her!
Naturally, Bradley Cooper....he didn't get nearly enough air time though....
And what a surprise (because I've really only seen him in corny movies until now)--Ashton was so cute!!!

If you're in the mood for a cute, light story, this is it! I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Jeanelle said...

I blogged about this darling movie tonight TOO! Ha! Seriously, Jennifer Garner was just beautiful in this movie. So love her. And I was also shocked to find myself enjoying Ashton too.

Vanessa said...

So distraught about Bradley...REALLY???

I liked it. I thought it was cute.