Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Hangover

I'm not saying that I saw the Hangover....I certainly am not saying that I saw it two nights in a row. But I will say that I've "heard" that is so completely hilarious!!!! I've also heard that it is so completely random--how did they know that those weird things would be funny???
If I were going to see this movie, the #1 reason would of course be Will Tippin (some of you know him as Bradley Cooper). If you haven't seen ALIAS, shame on you!!! Watch it and you will know what I am talking about. I have wanted him to be a big star for almost a decade now.....and it makes me soooo happy to look at his IMDB account and see it full of movies (click "All About Steve" on the sidebar).
Seriously these guys were so hilarious that I even thought for a few minutes that I might thank them by buying this.....

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm not saying that I saw it twice either, and loved it even more the second time.

Can't wait for Bradley in All About Steve. SO HAWT!