Thursday, June 25, 2009

State of Play

I was just struggling to remember where I was when I saw this movie when I remembered Shiloh saying at the end of it: "That's right--the liberal press saves the day from the totally corrupt government." hahaha I laughed outloud! It's just a movie, Shiloh! :) A movie that I liked pretty much everything about. I liked Russel Crowe and his relationship w/Rachel McAdams--just truly coworker stuff. In fact, I loved all the ladies....
Even the Princess Bride was great. Loved all the actors now that I think of it. It was a great story. In fact, the only thing I didn't like was how they tried to make Ben & Russell and the Princess Bride the same age.
Seriously????? College roommates? And then I have to remind myself what I said to Shiloh--it's just a movie. It was good anyway. I would say this movie was a solid 8.

No comments: