Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taken

This movie was sooooooo good! I loved it for the following reasons:
  • It was exciting in an unexpected way--not super typical as far as thriller-type movies go.
  • It covered such an interesting topic--horrifying--but interesting at the same time.
  • It was filmed in Paris (at least some of it was).
  • Liam Neeson was awesome!


Pretty much everyone has seen it by now so I'm gonna give a soiler right now.....I LOVED THE ENDING! I've heard some others say they thought it was cheesy that daddy took his daughter to meet Sheerah--but I totally loved it! It was so cool how that connection worked out and what an awesome dream that would be for an aspiring singer!

Although this movie made me a little sick to my stomach at times, it didn't deter me from wanting to travel. Mostly I just wonder how people that do that kind of stuff can live with themselves! I thought it was interesting and fun in a very mainstream sort of way--meaning most people would like it!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such a great show. I can't believe it took me so long to see it.