Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Duplicity

I was sooooooo excited for this movie and I liked it, but not as much as I wanted to. It was kind of all over the place--but in general I did like it. There were a few scenes filmed in Italy (bonus) and I thought to topic was hilarious. *Spoiler: and I can't remember who but someone did comment to me that it was so hilarious that they were fighting over something as ridiculous as hair! Well I actually thought that was pretty ingenious--and it truly would be an AMAZING discovery!!! Maybe it's the hairdresser in me but that truly is an amazing find!
Anyway I saw this and bought it w/out thinking twice....still haven't read it but I'm sure it's a great article. :) Truthfully, this is the number one reason this movie was good....
...this photo explains why Clive has been on my top ten, and will be on my top ten for a very long time!

No comments: