Sunday, August 31, 2008

The House Bunny (Shannon)

The Joneses have been in town for about 6 weeks....and so last week Sina & I went to see The House Bunny! and IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Overall I give this movie a 7!!


3 Reasons it didn't get a 10:

1. I was really hoping for some nicely wrapped up "being pretty doesn't make you happy" or some moral like that....and even w/a valiant effort, I didn't leave feeling anything close.
2. Sort of along the same lines, I was constantly thinking "ok what message are they trying to send here?"
3. That's it...I can't think of a 3rd thing that I majorly disliked.

3 Reasons why it didn't get a 2:

1. THE MAKEOVERS! So much fun!!!

2. Anna Faris was really likeable.

3. WE LAUGHED SO MUCH!!! There were many funny and unexpected things. Sometimes the funniest stuff is in the trailer....that wasn't the case with this movie.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Can't wait to see it!