Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sex and the City (Shannon)

WOW!!! This movie was soooooooo much fun! And even though I thought it was rather watered down compared to the TV show (not nearly as clever, among other changes), I didn't really care b/c there were so many AMAZING things.

Overall I rate this movie a 9!!!

3 reasons it wasn't a 5:
1) THE FASHION!!! Oh wow!!! I just love seeing the way Carrie puts her outfits together!
2) New York: I will never tire of movies being filmed there.
3) Big: I always though he was too good for Carrie! This time however, I thought their relationship was so perfect (well at least in the beginning and in the end).

3 reasons it wasn't a 10:
Actually there really aren't that many reasons in this category. I think the only reason it wasn't a 10 for me is lack of emotioal attachment. I can't think of even 1 comedy that is on my "10" list. And even though this show had plenty of drama, and not just comedy, like I said in the beginning, it was indeed all about the fun for me.

Favorite Moment: When Carrie surprises St. Louise w/her very own Louis!! Talk about giving a gift to someone that appreciates it! I just loved their frienship!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I totally agree! I didn't love it as much as the tv show but still loved it!