Overall, I rate this movie a 6.
3 Reasons it wasn't a 10:
1) The grossely overdone narration!! IT WAS SO ANNOYING! I hate narration at all, but I particularly hate it when they use that to explain how the characters are feeling. A good script writer could figure out how to work that into a conversation or emotion, rather than blatantly just telling us "I felt like a king in Vegas" e.g. LAME!
2) Kevin Spacey bugged. And generally I like everyone w/the name of Kevin--but he's an a major decline.
3) The end was weird and I kept thinking "is it over?" "Is it over now?"
3 Reasons it wasn't a 3:
1) Jim Sturgess
2) Kate Bosworth wasn't as disgustingly skinny as she was in Superman
3) I now know how to count cards so I'm fixin' to go make myself a million!