Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Town


Don't let the horrifying movie poster scare you off b/c The Town is hands down the best movie that I've seen this year (without really thinking about what movies I've seen this year so I might have to correct myself later). I saw it 2 weeks ago and have thought of it every day since.
I always have loved Ben and wouldn't pass up an opportunity to see him in speak his "native tongue." This show was amazing for so many different reasons. The violence wasn't as bad as I was expecting but the language was horrible--similar to Good Will Hunting.
Every character was complete perfection! I must see this again soon!!! Oh and thank you Christy for sending me this hilarious ecard which I totally agree with. :)
This will definitely be worth your $8-$12....go see it and tell me what you think!

No comments: