Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunshine Cleaning

I was sooooooo excited to see this movie. I loved it, but not without a lot of heartache. But the end made everything all better so it was totally worth it!I love love love these two and they were the #1 reason I wanted to see this movie!
The #2 reason was the clever story line. It was interesting and even informational at times (who knew you can't just put bodily fluids in the dumpster?!?!) If you like seeing movies that are different--unlike any you've ever seen before, then you will probably like this movie. It has a little bit of everything--my favorite parts were the family relations--they were funny and dysfunctional and weird but in the end, they really love each other and came through for each other.
I loved it and left with a smile on my face!

No comments: